Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Special Cricut Bonus Offer

I am VERY EXCITED to share an amazing offer for April from Close To My Heart, join my team this month and receive a FREE cricut collection....yes you read that correctly!, If you join my team as a consultant this month you can choose a $130 Cricut Collection for FREE...but even better is the fact that this offer has a retail value of over $550!! - Click HERE for more information.


I would love to have you join my team... Close To My Heart is the perfect solution for those who live in rural areas of Australia looking for a home based business or an online source to purchase your own crafting needs (at a discounted price)...our products are in demand, they are trendy, affordable and we have everything you could possibly want to make your projects sparkle!
 
Do you love Papercraft? and would you like to belong to a fantastic network of Fellow Crafters?....then this in an opportunity not to miss!!

For just $130 you can sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant and receive your FREE Cricut Collection plus....

  • The New Consultant Kit with over $400 in products
  • Your own online store – the company host and pay for the website
  • The Opportunity to earn more free goodies and cash back
and there is more!!!
  • The Opportunity to join a fun and caring team
  •  The Opportunity to get great discounts on high quality product
  • The Opportunity to purchase a Cricut and/or Cuttlebug machine at wholesale price including a $100 worth of bonus accessories.
 
I welcome any enquiries and would love to have you in my team, help you grow your business and inspire your creative endeavours.

No comments: