Monday, March 17, 2014

A Touch More Australiana

Last month I shared some cards using images available in the fabulous Australian Themed stamp sets, exclusive to Close To My Heart. Today I wanted to share a few more with you. Outback Adventure would have to be one of my favourite sets in this series, the art work is based on our Aboriginal style dot paintings which is  recognised globally as unique and integral to Australian Aboriginal Culture.


I have created a series of cards combining this stamp set with the lovely Balloon Ride Paper Pack. While the theme of this paper pack is far removed from Outback Australia it is amazing what can be created with a little random stamping and some sponging of ink. 


 
 
I recently shared this idea of altering paper at some Consultant workshop events and the instructions for the card can be found on my Facebook Page. If you would like to learn some more innovative techniques using ink you are welcome to join me at the Gippsland Paper Craft Fun Day/Workshops during the last weekend of March. If you live in the Traralgon, Morwell, Warragul or Leongatha regions email me at lotfam@iinet.net.au and I will pass on the registration details.
 

2 comments:

LORI said...

Oh, Chris! You continue to amaze and delight with you creativity and generous spirit! I cannot wait to come and play with you when we are back in Oz. Love these Aussie themed products. What fun you have ... and share.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chris. Thanks for sharing.