Sunday, April 13, 2014

April - Stamp of the Month

We are now well into April and I realised I am yet to share my April Stamp of the Month cards with you but don't despair there is still plenty of time to add this stamp set to your collection. This month we have an awesome set of 24 stamps called "Balloon Talk" available to you for just $5 with a $75 purchase - amazing value! Speech Bubbles are a FUN way to add sentiments to your card projects. However, this set isn't just about balloons & bubbles there are many individual words/sentiments included too...making it one of the most versatile stamp sets you will own.

 
I decided to create a card Welcoming New Friends into the neighbourhood by combining my Balloon Fun stamps with the very cute images from the Robot Family. It is a little difficult to see in the picture but I used Bitty Sparkles for the buttons and antennas on my Robot couple. I really enjoyed piecing this card together and I hope the recipients enjoy it too!


While you often hear me boast about the 42 colours of  cardstock in the Close To My Heart range, that isn't really all we have to offer!! - many of our My Reflections Paper Packs have exclusive colours included in them - I used the "Ariana Grey" from the Ariana Paper Pack for my Robot card and I also used it as the feature for this other card created with the "GOODBYE" sentiment from the Balloon Talk stamp set. To add a little more texture to it I embossed the cardstock using the Dot Embossing Folder.

I love creating my own background papers using exclusive ink reinkers and spray pens. This time I added a little pearl paint to give it a bit more glitter and shine and to co-ordinate with my use of silver shimmer trim - I also added a little more "bling" to embellish this card in the way of - black jewels, grey sparkles  and bitty sparkles... all these products are available in my online shop - click here to add these goodies to your treasure chest of craft supplies!

The tag for this card was cut using the shapes from the Artiste Cricut Collection and many of the Balloon shapes in this month's Stamp of the Month can also be cut from this cartridge. Remember this month we also have the added bonus of receiving a Cricut Collection for FREE when you join Close To My Heart as a consultant. This offer comes with "no strings attached" you can purchase you "Start-Up Kit" here and for the cost of $130 receive over $500 of products for your personal 'craft treasure chest'. However, if you decide you want to build a business you also have the opportunity to earn back the reimbursement of your $130 start up fee..........interested in finding out more? - joining my team? or my craft classes? - please don't hesitate to contact me.

1 comment:

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork, Chris. You are such an inspiration!