Thursday, April 10, 2014

Celebrating Cricut Collections

This month is all about "Celebrating Cricut Collections"  -  Close To My Heart is giving away FREE Cricut Cartridge Collections with every purchase of a $130 Start Up Kit...this kit already contains over $500 worth of yummy craft goodies - Oh My! what a bargain that is!! One of the best investments I have ever made was my Cricut Machine and the co-ordinating Close To My Heart Cricut Collections. I have had so much fun with them and they have certainly developed my creative skills. I love creating personalised Home Décor items and they are so easy when you team your Cricut Collections together with the My Creations product range .....simply add your own creative flair and you end up with customised pieces of art work for your own home or to give as gifts.
 
These are two of my latest Cricut Creations and I am thrilled with the results! This is my new favourite - I really love my daughter's "sassy" instagram photo highlighted in this way. I started with a  My Creations Bracket Frame cut out my frame overlay and scallop border from my Cricut Cartridges ..... then added my embellishments. The leaves were cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge , the flowers stamped in my "go to colours" of  Hollyhock and Blush ( with a touch of Pearl Paint ) then embellished with Base & Bling Acrylic Flowers - quick, easy and very pretty!
 
 
Doesn't this cute photo in the My Creations Pennant Frame just melt your heart?? There certainly is something so very "sweet" about a sleeping baby! I can't believe how easy this piece of art work was to create - honestly the Cricut Cartridges did all the work!! I just put it all together....overlays are  trending in the Papercraft World at the moment using the Artbooking Cartridge you can create them any colour and size your heart desires - I chose a pink option to mat my precious photo with!
 
 
Close To My Heart products are in huge demand in the crafting world - join my team and help spread the creative fun with your craft community...simply click HERE to join or even refer a friend - every new team member (and/or referring friend) will go in the draw to win an additional FREE Cricut Collection - you have to be "in it to win it" !!
 

No comments: