Friday, June 25, 2010

A Touch of Pretty

....I'm still enjoying some time, digi playing with my photos and having fun stretching my style and experimenting with a few different kits from some talented designers.
I've been hanging out a little over at the forum and gallery at For The Luv of Art - so many beautiful things to see over there and I'm in awe of how clever the ladies over there are. I loved this Renewal Quick Page from Angel Hartline Designs it is a freebie - and I knew I had the perfect photos to use with it.



It's gorgeous isn't it? and the subtle touch of music is just so Larissa - very cool!




...and I can never go past an opportunity to play with my beloved heritage photos...this layout commemorates my ancestors. David & Ellen Henderson are my Great Great Grandparents and they are our first Australians. Henry is the eldest of their 14 children and my Great Grandfather and Priscilla - who was known as Phoebe is the eldest of their 8 daughters..........this all makes me a fifth generation Aussie. The Digi Kit I used for this layout is from LitaBelle Designs, it is certainly very pretty! oh and the Key embellishment can be found in Janet Carr's King of My Heart Digital Kit

No comments: