I've been reading a few biographies lately - and one which caught my attention was written about Helen Steiner Rice. I just love the optimism of her personal 10 commandments.
1. Thou shalt be happy
2. Thou shalt use thy talents to make others glad.
3. Thou shalt rise above defeat and trouble.
4. Thou shalt look upon each day as a new day.
5. Thou shalt always do thy best and leave the rest to God.
6. Thou shalt not waste thy time and energy in useless worry.
7. Thou shalt look only on the bright side of life.
8. Thou shalt not be afraid of tomorrow.
9. Thou shalt have a kind word and a kind deed for everyone.
10. Thou shalt say each morning -- I am a child of God and nothing can hurt me.
No wonder she was nicknamed the "Ambassador of Sunshine" !!!
The "Sunshine" in my life are my family and friends - they always help me look on the "Bright Side".... and as Monday fast approaches.... I'll be relying on this sunshine to get me through what is shaping up to be a busy week!!! - eeks best I get to bed!! ;)