Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - #139

Once again I am joining the sketch fun over at the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog...


Although I have finished making my Christmas cards I used this sketch as inspiration for this cute little red and green creation. It is not your traditional type of Christmas card but came together in just the same way as a card I posted a little while back, ( you can see that here ) where all the left-over bits and pieces on my craft desk were combined together and resulted in a simple but cute card.


So many different pieces of paper scraps were used in this card - CranberryWhite Daisy and Kraft cardstock, Kaleidoscope papers,  Enchantment Paper Fundamentals. The sketch design brought them together beautifully and they co-ordinated so well with the stickers and kraft card die-cut shapes from the
White Pines Complements pack ...how cute is that little reindeer?! The "Hugs enclosed" sentiment was stamped in Cocoa Ink from the stamp set Packages, Boxes & Tags (D1664)... and if I am not too late for the Christmas mail??... this card will be making it's way to a special someone I know could use a BIG hug right around now. I love sending my handmade cards out as little acts of random kindness and I know the recipients love and appreciate that someone cares!

Don't forget to pop on over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and take a peek at all the inspiring ideas - play along with us and post your creations based on this sketch too... it is a lot of fun!

 

No comments: