Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - #137

It is time to join in the sketch fun over at the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog...

 
I do have to admit that this sketch was a bit of a challenge for me - I am currently finishing off my Christmas cards, using the stamp set from the 
White Pines Cardmaking Workshop and at first glance I couldn't see any of the images (included in this set) working with this design. However, looking beyond the Christmas Tree & Wreath images  there are some sweet little flower images. It was the larger of these flowers, that I ended up using as my inspiration.
 
 


I rotated the sketch and stamped the images in Fern Ink into the centre 3/4" squares of White Cardstock that were then matted onto larger 1" squares of Cranberry Cardstock. The centre of each flower image was embellished with rhinestones shapes from the Sparkles Clear Assortment. The lower section of the card includes a selection of great crafting goodies from the Close To My Heart product range - Red Shimmer Trim, Fern Thick Twine and the floral paper was cut from a card found in the Picture My Life™ White Pines Scrapbooking Program. The sentiment was stamped in Cranberry Ink and comes from the Festive Trees Hostess Reward Stamp Set.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and take a peek at all the inspiring ideas - play along with us and post your creations based on this sketch too... it is a lot of fun!

No comments: