Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Friend Feature #13

Welcome to the first "Friday Friend Feature" of 2015! Today I wanted to share some cards made by the consultants in my team of Crafty Chicks. The cards we are featuring use some of the girls favourite Close To My Heart products.

Michelle's card showcases the gorgeous Heartstrings Paper Pack and Happy To Be Friends stamp set...  both are new products featured in the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book/Catalogue. Don't you just love the 3D flower Michelle as created using shapes from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge ? - it is certainly the star of this card!


Alicia has been busy creating cards with one of her favourite stamp sets called Your Own Kind Of Wonderful and once again, shows how versatile and co-ordinating the Close To My Heart paper range is. Alicia has combined the Yuletide, Snowhaven and the Fundamental Whimsy Assortment paper packs into her card projects. She has used Slate Ink to stamp her images and some Gold Bling Gems to embellish her designs.


Veronica has been busy creating too and I love the cards she has made with some of the latest Close To My Heart product releases. How clever is the card with all the little dry embossed squares? The 6 embossing folders used are all exclusive to Close To My Heart - Arrow, Chevron, Scallop, Floral, Damask and Diamond... but you can view the full range here. The Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon adds a nice touch of colour and finishing element to this very elegant card. Veronica's second card was created using the stamp set included in the Artiste Cricut Collection and papers from the National Papercrafting Month special release called Year >> Noted - click here to find out how to add these papers to your crafting collection... but you have to be quick !!!... the Year >> Noted pack (includes papers, C-size stamp set and gold foil stickers) & is only available until the 31st January.


 
I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by this art work, created by some of the consultants in my team... be sure to leave them an encouraging message in the comments section below. If you would like to know more about becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant in my team and join all our crafty fun - simply click here or contact me a lotfam@iinet.net.au.
 
Hope you have a great weekend of paper play!

2 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

These cards are all fantastic. Way to rock the product line ladies.

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful cards! Chris you have such a knack for writing blog posts. I made more cards yesterday. Will email some more through xx