Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Gathering Gifts

In today's post I am showcasing one of my favourite exclusive Hostess Rewards stamp sets - called "A Mother's Love" it features a 2 step stamping technique called base & shade which offers so much versatility and lots of different colour combinations for your projects. The cascading Lilac image is simply lovely and you can create so many pretty projects with it....and the sentiment makes it the perfect set for Mother's Day.
I love how the Close To My Heart paper packs co-ordinate with one another and the Ivy Lane and Ariana packs were an ideal choice for this card. The leaves were cut using shapes from the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection as was the large scallop circle used in the background. The scallop border of course, was created using one of my most favourite and "most" used tools.... the Scallop Border Punch!  Pearl Paint and Blush Re-Inker were combined to add a glittery appearance to the Lilac image - I love the little "sparkle" it gives to my project.

I used the Lilac image & Pearl Paint again... to create this card that I am sending to a special friend - just to let her know I am thinking of her - she is a bit of a "Pink" girl too, so I know she will love it!


The little 4" gift card below, really shows the diversity of this lovely stamp set and the leaves truly highlight how great the 2 step - base & shade effect is. The edges of the card were softened using the Corner Rounder then I added some Purple Glitter Gems and Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon for that finishing touch.


This stamp set has so many possibilities and if you want to treat yourself and add it to your collection?? -  contact me today. It is one of the exclusive sets only available to those that host a Gathering and as an added bonus it is heavily discounted to ensure that your hostess credits stretch just that little bit further. Hosting a Gathering is a lot of fun....you and your guests will get to take home some finished projects and of course our Hostess Rewards program is second to none.

 
 

No comments: