Monday, April 26, 2010

My Play Day

.....there is nothing quite like a day at home - alone!!! - this morning I was like a crazy woman - did all my housework in record time, so I could spend the rest of the day playing my favourite game on the computer - yep! - you guessed it! - Digi Scrapping for me today. I'm rather pleased with my efforts, worked on a variety of different projects and achieved plenty. Here is a sample of what I got up to.

This page was created with the "Who Loves You" kit by Macy Goode Designs - be sure to check it out - I love the texture of these papers and Woo Hoo! 32 embellishments to choose from - I love embellishments!!! ;)





Then of course, I did another heritage layout. More of that beautiful Creative Memories Vintage Romance Kit - that I just adore!!!!!!



....and just to prove you can do more than heritage pages with this kit - here is a page I did some time ago - my favourite kit with one of my favourite photos!



....then a little catchup on my 2009 family album



...next - I've been dying to do something with the pretty spring kit designed by Janet Carr at Little Feet Digital Designs - it's called "The Bunny Trail" and it is so very precious - just like this baby photo of daughter No. 1.





and lastly - I've been wanting to do something with this photo I took last winter of the sun shining through the fog at the end of our street - not sure I'm happy with this layout - but that is the best thing about Digital I can keep "tweaking" it until I am !

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Wow - you're really cranking them out. I really like that last one - great photo and beautifully showcased.

LORI said...

Way to go Christine! You are a powerhouse when you get revved up! These are all beautiful - looks like you have been enjoying an All Sorts kind of day! Spread those wings!!! :)