Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Fun

.....Woo Hoo!! - I've managed a full week of "blogging" and what HAPPY FUN it has been!!!! and my week has ended with a whole lot more HAPPY FUN 'cos I got to play with a kit created by Macy Goode Designs with the perfect name "Happy Fun". Macy creates kits with beautiful texture and bright cheery colours and this one is no exception!! I have a busy weekend ahead but I did manage 4 layouts today. Three of them feature children other than mine LOL! - borrowed photos just to do these designs!! - some Mothers Day photos from a few years back - best I remember to take one of my girls and I next weekend. Then just 'cos you know I can't help myself and just love doing it.... I created a Heritage layout.
















1 comment:

LORI said...

I am loving your blog! And my! but you are one prolific scrapper!!! Four layouts in one afternoon!!! Love what you've done. :)