Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreaming of Beach Days

Brrrrrrr! - I think the cooler weather is finally making an appearance here - hard to believe we had a 30oC day last week and this morning there was fog and frost to be seen - that is, if you were out of bed before 7am!!
However, I still have a touch of "sunshine" in my life....I've been enjoying a few days at the beach, compliments of a new Digi Kit "The Beach" designed by Janet Carr at "Little Feet Digital Designs" - it is not due for release until May 1st - but be sure to check this one out!! I love the paper colours they are so serene and there are some fabulous embellishments - I love the seagulls, the stitched border and the flowers and that's just for "starters"



.....and I have to say, this is one cleverly designed kit - I "whipped" all these pages up in around 20mins and I even managed to get a signature Heritage Page into the mix -
ENJOY!









No comments: