Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Layouts to Share

I am going to be heading off to "sunny" Queensland in a few days - without my computer and no internet connection - will I survive???? - I'm going to have to.... but it is going to be very tough!!!!! Before I sign off for a few days I wanted to share a couple of new layouts with you...they were created using kits by some of the wonderful designers you will find over at For The Luv of Art - www.fortheluvofart.com

This sweet little mini kit called "Snuggle Time" was designed by Dana Miron and is just perfect for those baby boys in your life ...



this little cherub is the son of my daughter's friend...he wasn't to sure of me and my camera - all the same how cute is he??? and this kit??



The other kit I wanted to share with you is called "Victorian Veranada" designed by Theresa Hernandez - I love the "olde world" charm of this kit and it has the most gorgeous pink flowers in it!! - did you know I love pink??? LOL!!



...and of course it was perfect to use with my collection of Heritage photos - this is the only known photo of my Great Great Grandmother - so it needed a special page.

No comments: