Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Friend Feature #3



Today is the 3rd instalment of my Friday Friend Feature…each and every Friday I will be featuring art work created by my Crafty Friends using Close To My Heart products. This art work will be created by consultants in my team, paper craft designer friends and others from my circle of scrapping and card making buddies – all have amazing talents and a love for all that is crafty… I know they will inspire you to use these wonderful products in ways you never would have imagined.

Today’s sweet crafting comes from one of my online designer friends Alicia who creates... simply, because it makes her happy. Alicia and I belong to an online crafting community and her card making is very inspiring. Alicia is sharing a set of 3 delightful cards featuring one of our Hostess Reward Stamp Sets called Sweet As Sugar.
After earning Hostess Rewards at your qualifying gathering you can "treat" yourself to some discounted stamp sets making your hostess credit stretch even further. The Sweet As Sugar set features 12 images and would normally retail for $27 however, as a Hostess Reward you can purchase it for only $14!!....take a look at what Alicia has created using this set....her cards are certainly very sweet!!
The "lolly jar" images were stamped on a combination of papers from the Brushed Paper Pack and the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment. Although there are images included in this set to fill the jars, Alicia chose to use a mixture of embellishments instead - very cute and clever!

The Embellishments featured on this card are all available in my Online Shop and include some of my favourites Red Enamel Hearts, White Enamel Stars and puffy pink hearts from the Chalk It Up Assortment. Alicia's card bases were taken from the Daisy White Value Pack - 50 x  5 1/2" X 4 1/4" cards for $20....not only are they exceptional value but they are a great time saver for card makers.
If you would like to host a gathering and add this stamp set to your collection please send me a message at lotfam@iinet.net.au I'd love to help you earn discounted craft goodies! I'm also happy to announce that Alicia will be sharing her designs with us on a regular basis  and I would love you to leave some love & a message for her in the comments section below... and don't forget to check back next Friday for the 4th instalment of my Friday Friend Feature.
What ever this weekend has in store for you I hope you get to enjoy some crafting time!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cards on your blog Chris. This really is the cutest little stamp set! It creates quick and easy cards in minutes! Well worth having a gathering for!
Alicia xx