Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Lovin'

Wow! - the 1st Feb already! this year is off to a flying start and so is Close To My Heart's Stamp of the Month collection for 2014. This month is the cutest 9 stamp set called "Wild about Love"(listed here in my online shop) and features the sweetest little fox images you have ever seen....and the good news is.. for placing a $75 order with me you can have this set for just $5!! and as an added bonus I will include a card kit with pre-cut papers and full colour instructions to get you started :) AND the new release Idea Book/Catalogue!!


The girls that have attended my events over the past couple of days will tell you I have made heaps and heaps of cards using this set - not only Valentine's Day theme cards, but Get Well, Thank You, Anniversary and a whole lot more - it really is one of the most versatile collections of stamps you will own....and you can even create "pink" foxes!!!

This card idea was suggested by my daughter based on something she had recently seen in a stationery store - isn't it fun??!! The crown on my little Foxy Miss comes from the Lollydoodle Workshop on the Go Kit  ( be sure to ask me for a preview of that new release kit too - it is gorgeous! )


...this is my Valentine's Day Card creation, a little more 3D this time with my roses (cut from the Artiste Cricut Collection) and some foam tape popped under the head of the fox.


You really can't look at this stamp set and not think of that catchy little tune played all over the radio last year - "What Does The Fox Say?"....and it was my inspiration for this card - the sentiment was computer generated using a font called "Whackadoo" and the card pattern is based on the card "recipe" idea I shared at the recent "Come Create with Chris" events....all just a bit of FUN!


...and then for something completely different I decided to reproduce the Kookaburra card I shared in my last post just substituting the Kookaburra for a Fox - doesn't my Mr Fox look like he is peeking out of a hole in the tree? - gotta love that  Timberline Paper Pack!!

Don't forget today is also the release of the brand new Close To My Heart Idea Book/Catalogue - if you would like a copy free of charge simply place an order in my Online Shop and I will post one out to you.


....and for my crafty friends travelling to Melbourne for the Scrapbook & Paper Craft expo at the end of the month pop in an say "Hi". I will be at the Close To My Heart stand on the Saturday and I would love to show you these cards and more in person.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards as always Chris. I love them - you have a real talent. :)

Unknown said...

Love the Valentine's fox Chris, and also your use of the timberline paper as background here and on the Aussie cards.

Wendy said...

Oooh .. more inspiration! Thank you once again Chris, can't wait to play.