Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Come Join My Team of Crafty Chicks


Do you love Papercraft? Would you like to belong to a fantastic network of fellow Crafters?

For just $130, you can sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant and receive:
  • the New Consultant Kit with over $400 in products
  • the opportunity to earn more free goodies and cash back
  • the opportunity to join a fun and caring team
  • the opportunity to get great discounts on high quality products
  • the opportunity to purchase a Cricut and/or Cuttlebug machine at wholesale price including a $100 bonus
  • the opportunity to earn amazing incentive trips
  • and heaps more!!!
I would love to have you in my team - Close To My Heart is the perfect solution for those of you in rural areas of Australia looking for a home based business and/or an online source to purchase your crafting needs. My team are spread throughout the country,we have a great bond & are the best of friends - we enjoy lots of fun together at events and interacting in our facebook group...we have card swaps, team workshop kits, project handouts, along with gifts and rewards for personal achievements and business performance to find out "What We Do" - click here or visit my Facebook Page.....

....we are a warm and welcoming team of Crafty Chicks! - call me anytime to find out more!

 

No comments: