Friday, December 27, 2013

December Stamp of the Month

While everyone is unwinding after the Christmas celebrations and getting ready to welcome in a New Year, I thought it was a good time to remind you that there is only 5 days left to purchase the December Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart. If you are paper crafting over the holiday break you might want this stamp set?! - it can only be ordered this month and won't be available again!!....place your order today in my online shop - you won't want to miss out!


I have seen some gorgeous projects made with this stamp set....tags for gift boxes of luxury soaps, cute scrapbook pages with children enjoying delicious little treats and cards expressing love and thinking of you sentiments. It is such a versatile stamp set with options for lots of different themes...and as such I decided to use the sentiments for some Get Well cards that I hope will put a smile on the face of the recipients!



The cute Nurse images were coloured in with my Copic Markers - the first card uses "Nurse Nora" from C.C.Designs and the second is "Sparkle Nurse" by Saturated Canary - I love how well my Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack co-ordinated with the coloured image it certainly proves you should never limit the use of any product to the theme it was intended for!! If you have favourite papers in the Close To My Heart product collection be sure to check out the Retiring Items listed in my Online Store. Many will no longer be available in the coming weeks and I certainly would not like you disappointed to find your "favourites" end up sold out!

There is also only a few days left to leave a comment on my blog post from the 3rd December or send your friends to "like" my Facebook page to be in the running for some fun stamping prizes.

I hope you continue to enjoy the Festive Season and I look forward to sharing more paper craft projects with you in 2014!