Monday, December 16, 2013

A Tiny Touch of Ink

My Craft/Happy room has been full of activity over the past couple of weeks and especially over the weekend while I put the finishing touches to my Christmas Craft Projects! While we have now, officially commenced the countdown to Christmas I'm not as organised, as I would like to be. December is also full of birthday celebrations for my extended family and this year we have had milestone 80th & 21st birthdays to celebrate. My Close To My Heart Cricut Collections have become my best friends as  I work my way through lots of card projects - they certainly make any art work shine with so many fabulous and versatile shapes - would you believe there are 2100 images spread across the 3 different collections??!! absolutely amazing!! and I recommend them as a "must have" for any paper crafter.
This Birthday card was created with my Cricut Cartridges - no stamping - no ink - just lots of pretty paper...


...being a "pink" girl... I LOVE the Chantilly Paper Pack it is one of my favourites. However, it is soon to be amongst the products retiring from the Close To My Heart range. If you haven't added it to you paper collection yet?! - then I suggest you pop on over to my Online Shop and place an order before it is no longer available...and while you are there, you might like to check out the complete list of Retiring Items...just in case there is anything else you may have missed out on!

I thought today I would also share a Christmas Card I made using a snow flake embellishment cut from the Cricut Artbooking Collection - this collection is like magic - you simply take a piece of paper, push a button and out comes a fun accent to add to your project ...what an easy, quick way to produce a card?! -  gotta love that!! All I needed to do then was cut my card base, add a tiny touch of ink to distress my paper edges & snow flake embellishment, stamp a little sentiment and my card was done!


If Paper Craft is your thing!? - then be sure to keep an eye on my Online Shop.... National Papercrafting Month is coming in January 2014  and I will have lots of fun projects and products that will have you on "Cloud Nine" - stay tuned for a "sneak peek"

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Once again Chris, you never cease to amaze. Beautiful and inspiring creations. :)

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love these cards!! The flowers are just adorable!!
Cheers Jennie