Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Very Exciting News

I have been so sick for weeks now - hence the huge lapse between my blog posts!! I am starting to feel better and who wouldn't feel great when you receive news like this....



This is a huge honour and an amazing opportunity. I am in awe of the Digital and Creative Designers at For The Luv of Art their work is not just beautiful, but so inspiring and the community over there are a very talented bunch of ladies & ever so warm and friendly...hop on over and check it out....I'm sure you will want to stay and play too!!! - I hope I do them all proud!!

...and even though I have been sick - I haven't been too sick...that I haven't been able to have a little playtime!! LOL!! - here is some of what I have been up to.

These photos were taken at my friends property that was badly damaged in the awful bushfires of Black Saturday - but look at it now - beautiful green grass!!

Layout created with a combination of digi kits - Janet Carr's papers from "Olivia's Friend" - Carina Gardner's "Imprints" - "Silk Flowers" by Mary Ann Wise and a border from Jen Allyson designs....what do you think of the results???



and well this is my eldest daughter and the journalling says it all....layout created again from Janet Carr's "Olivia's Friend" and a Jen Allyson border.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh Chris congrats and your layouts are gorgeous. I love the silk flowers and you rock with Olivia's Friend

LORI said...

Congratulations Chris - they are blessed to have your talents made available to them! Have HEAPS of FUN!

XX

Veronica said...

Congrats - well deserved, of course :)