Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th July

...to all my friends across the seas....and in honour of your special day my digi designer friend Janet Carr of Little Feet Digital Designs has designed this awesome kit....it is amazing!! while it is very patriotic with the beautiful title of "God Bless America" it is versatile to use with so many other themes - even this born and bred Aussie girl has been very inspired by it.



The red, white and blue is even perfect for our National Day of Celebration!!



.....and I love the firework embellishments I'm going to be able to use those over and over again - Yippee!!



I also love the memorial feel to this kit so I combined it with a few embellishments from Janet's "King of My Heart" kit and some from the Creative Memories Vintage collection...and came up with a layout for my Heritage album.



Woo Hoo!! - isn't this kit amazing ???!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OHHHH CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!! Your LO's are just simply AMAZING!!!!!! I LOVE them ALL!!!!!!!! You are just such an INSPIRATION to me!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making my kits look soooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG hugs!!!!!!!!!