Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pretty in Pink (and Green)

....you only have to take a look at my blog to see I love pink and green colour combinations. I also love creating layouts in this colour scheme and you will find plenty of pink in my wardrobe and green in my home decor. One of my favourite features is the "colour wash" in Creative Memories SBC+ digital software - it means I can alter any paper and embellishment to make it pink and this week I created lots of pretty pink layouts - here is a sneak peak at some of them - Enjoy!





and yes! - if you recognise these frames they are more from Janet Carr's New Perspective Frame Kit - check it out at her store at fortheluvofart.com - I LOVE them!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris your photography and your LO are simply breath taking!!!!!!!!!! LOVE them ALL!!!!!!!!!!