Saturday, May 29, 2010

For the Luv of Art

A great new online store opened this week - fortheluvofart.com - I love the caption on their home page...it reads "where the colours and textures of your imagination come to life" - sounds like my kinda place doesn't it?? Now, you all know I am a huge fan of Janet Carr's Little Feet Digital Designs - well; guess what? Her kits are now available to purchase from this store and for their grand opening she released a brand new kit to compliment her current beach designs. This fabulous kit is called "Where I Long to Be - Serenity of the Cape" - here is a little preview of the kit.




and of course I had the perfect photos to use with these gorgeous designs and today I created three more layouts in my own little beach series - all are posted to the gallery at For the Luv of Art too!





...do you like the way I framed the photo in this layout?? - cool hey?? Well this is another of Janet's designs - check out the store at For the Luv of Art for the kit called "Frames - New Perspective" - I love these frames!! :)

2 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

These are beautiful!! I love your digi creations and your photographs are amazing!! I'm trying to learn more about photography right now, and these photos really speak to me:) I need to get that digi kit from the store....I go back and forth b/t traditional and digi(although I'm brand new to the digi layouts!!)...and right now I've been doing mostly traditional, but this makes me want to play with the digi!!

Unknown said...

Oh CHRIS!!!!!! Thank you soooooo MUCH for your sweet words!!!!!!!! And thank you for sharing your BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL work!!!!!!!!!!