Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Onwards and Upwards

We haven't reached the end of January just yet, so I think it's still ok to say "Welcome to 2017" ? I am looking forward to a much better year ahead than the last...it wasn't that I had an annus horribilis - there was some good, mixed with the bad but it certainly was a tough one. There were times I felt very overwhelmed and just couldn't keep up with everything I wanted... crafting was still my salvation but my blogging fell to the wayside and I missed it! I am hoping this year to get back on track and while I can't promise a new post every week, I can promise a lot more regularity!

I have spent most of my hot summer days in my happy room creating with all the gorgeous new papers, stamps and embellishments from Close To My Heart's new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book Catalogue.


It is jammed packed with lots of pretty and cute yumminess... and I have already created some fun cards for my workshop events and for those of you who love to work with pre-cut scrapbook kits I have a new range available now - simply click here to find out more.

Here is a little preview -


This layout features the super pretty Hello Lovely Paper Pack combined with the  Hello Lovely Complements and Sugar Rush Complements
 
 
 
All these products and more are available to order on my website/online shop
 


I look forward to sharing lots of creative playtime and paper crafting fun with you this year, using the fabulous Close To My Heart product collection!

Happy Crafting!

Chris xx


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh so good!!! Great to hear.