Wednesday, January 27, 2016

1 Stamp Set - 3 Cards

Everything has been coming up roses over the past couple of weeks on my blog and today is no exception! There is no doubt that I have loved playing with the
January Stamp of the Month - Beloved Bouquet. This stamp set offers so many options for cardmakers and scrapbookers alike. It could be used for just about anything...Anniversary, Birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thinking of You, Thank you and so much more. However, there is some sad news... you only have a few more days to add this stamp set to your collection! If this is your "must have" stamp set too?... then pop on over to my ONLINE SHOP and place your order today and avoid disappointment.

Featured below are 3 cards created using the January Stamp of the Month - Beloved Bouquet that really highlight the versatility of the stamp set. I love that you can whip up a simple and effective card in just a few minutes or spend time in your craft room with inks and paints to create something a little more detailed. Whatever option you choose, I know this stamp set will help you create a masterpiece.




Don't forget you only have until the end of the month to add this lovely stamp set to you collection -  just $7.50 when you place an order of $75 or more in Close To My Heart products either online in my store, by phoning or emailing and placing your order directly through me... with 14 images included, this is stamp set is seriously great value!




Enjoy!

No comments: