Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #101

It is time for another sketch over at the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog and I love the corner cluster and classic simplicity of this one.


...and being such a "pink flower addict" I knew instantly the colours and stamp sets I would choose for this card design.


The flowers were stamped in a combination of Pixie, Cotton Candy and Canary inks, they were all fussy cut and layered into the corner of the card design. To add a little more visual interest to the card I used some 3D Foam Tape to "pop-up" the Pixie coloured flower. The flower and leaf stamps are both featured in the newly released Shower Flower stamp set. It has an array of  lovely floral designs. The sentiment is from one of my favourite Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets - Better with a Friend - the best reason I know to host a Close To My Heart gathering with your crafty friends! I also love how you get multiple designs of cards in the  Picture My Life programs and I use these often as an extra paper source for my cards - the yellow printed paper I have mounted my sentiment onto is actually a re-sized card from the Hopscotch Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program. It complimented the colour palette of this card perfectly.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and take a peek at all the inspiring ideas the Design Team as for you - play along with us and post your creations based on this sketch too... it is a lot of fun!
 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your card....I wasn't sure I liked that stamp set but this is helping me see it in a new light

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love that sentiment, it is so very true!

Linda said...

So pretty, Love the flowers and colors!