Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Friend Feature #11

While I may have been "missing in action" this past week, I can assure you I have still been adding ink & scissors to paper and creative activities have been oozing all over my craft room LOL! - so stay tuned, I have lots to show you over the coming weeks....but in the meantime, I want to share with you some fabulous cards made by my friend Alicia.

School is almost over for another year and I know many of you are looking at making thank you cards and gifts for your child's teacher... these cards designed by Alicia are just perfect for this. They were created using Close To My Heart's Teacher Appreciation stamp set - click here for a preview of the 13 images included in this set.


Alicia has a real flair for combining different themed paper packs together and these cards are no exception. These cards use papers from the following collections - Scaredy Cat, Paper Fundamentals Adventure Assortment, Seaside and Snowhaven and they have certainly come up a treat. Speaking of "treats" here are a few more ideas to help inspire your homemade gift giving...simply add your stamped images to boxes, tags and other creations from the Cricut Artiste Collection and your gift will be made in no time at all.


If you would like to order the Teacher Appreciation stamp set or need Papers & Embellishments to complete your end of year teacher gifts? - you can add your order to the gathering listed as "November Orders" at my Online Shop... all you need to do is click on the "join" icon at the bottom of the page and list the items you require.

Have a great crafty weekend and be sure to take a peek back here in a couple of days when I start sharing the projects I have been working on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you again for featuring my cards on your blog Chris. This stamp is so versatile! I can't wait to make more cards with it!!
Alicia xx