Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Friday Friend Feature #7 - on Tuesday!

My apologies for those of you who were waiting for last week's Friday Friend Feature...somewhere in the wonderful world of cyber space my scheduled post went missing! I was interstate celebrating all things Close To My Heart at the 1st Australasian Consultant Convention and haven't been able to rectify the mishap until today.

The cards I am featuring today were made by Andrea - a very passionate & organised card maker in my team of consultants. Andrea has made a head start on her Christmas Cards for this year and tells me she has almost finished them! Her secret to being so organised is the Picture My Life collection Pear & Partridge. The 3" x 4" cards became the foundation from which she created her Christmas Cards.


Many of the cards in this collection come with great sentiments & designs but every so often a little extra "something", just finishes them off. Andrea chose to add an Aussie flavour to her cards with the Australian Thanks stamp set and coloured in the Waratah image with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers. The cards were then matted onto Cranberry and White Daisy cardstock - using the Corner Rounder to tie in with the shape of the cards. They were then mounted onto Kraft Cardstock that had been dry- embossed with the Quatrefoil and Dot embossing folders. If you are a fan of Embossing Folders? - then I will let you in on another "secret" Close To My Heart will be releasing another 4 folders into their product range in the very near future - stay tuned for more information!!

If you would like to attend a Christmas Card Making Class simply send me a message at lotfam@iinet.net.au and I will slot you into one of my upcoming events where you will be able to complete 10 cards in less than 1 hour - you'll be as organised as Andrea in no time at all.

I also have lots of other Christmas Projects to share with you...many of which will be on display at my stand ( 146 ) at this weekend's Stitches & Craft Show in Melbourne - come by and say hello or purchase some crafty goodies to get you started.