Monday, July 1, 2013

...and so it Begins!!

Today I have commenced my new creative journey as a Close To My Heart consultant. Please feel free to check out my website  - it is "now" ready for your online shopping pleasure :) - you can even join and become a consultant in my team ....if you enjoy sharing your paper craft passion with others, then this is a great opportunity to jumpstart yourself into a brand new ground floor Australian business. I am looking forward to sharing some of my fun new paper projects with you soon ♥  In the  meantime I thought I would share with you my first little play with a tiny, tiny sample of the Close To My Heart product range ( and it is huge! )....along with my trademark sketches to help inspire you to explore your own creativity :) 
 
I hope you enjoyed that little peek - don't forget to stop by my blog again as I will regularly update it with new ideas and samples of my creations. If you want to find out more about the Close To My Heart product range - click on the link in my sidebar or send me a message - always happy to help.
 
 

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Two very nice sketches - love what you've done with them.

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.