Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sharing Saturday

I know it is that time of the year where I should be colouring up my Christmas images and getting all my Christmas cards made and sent off in the mail...but it is not happening! - as always, I keep getting distracted with other 'crafty' things to do and December is also a busy birthday month in my extended family so there are cards to be made for these occasions too! I thought I should share two of them with you today, they both use the same image but coloured up with a variety of different coloured Copic Markers. I have used a Little Darlings Stamp by Saturated Canary called "Party Hardy" this stamp is from the NEW release of Saturated Canary rubber stamps and available NOW at Mad for Markers for pre-orders :) Yipee!! You can pre-order your "Party Hardy" stamp here There are 14 stamps in this NEW release and if you are anything like me? - you will have to have them all!! - yes, I am a huge fan of the art work of Krista Smith and I suspect you already knew that, hey?
 
  
Copics Used:
Skin: E11, E01, E00, E000
Hair: E27, E25, E21
Clothing: B95, B93, B91, G43, G24, G21, RV95, RV93, RV91 
 
 
Copics Used:
Skin: E11, E01, E00, E000
Hair: E27, E25, E21
Clothing: R81, R83, R85, V12, V15, V17, B28, B24, B21
 
It is another very "HOT" Summer's day here today, I have settled in under the air-con for the afternoon and intend on colouring up some more images - I might even surprise myself and start on those Christmas cards I keep ignoring! Whatever I ended up playing with or creating today - I promise I will give you a little preview here... so stay tuned and keep cool.

No comments: