Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Simple Card Creations

I love making cards with all my scrap pieces of cardstock and decorative paper and I thought I would share some of my recent creations made entirely from paper, stickers and other "odds & sods" that almost ended up in my recycle bin!! Each of these cards uses Creative Memories products - papers and tools.

This little "chicky babe" was all pieced together with Ovals, Circles and Shape Makers - her eyes are truly scraps - they were created using the dots that remain when you peel the backing paper off the Enchanted Adhesive Ribbon - I think she turned out rather cute!

 

These camera creations were inspired by some paper-piecing ideas I saw on Pinterest - gotta say I love me some play-time on pinterest so many clever DIY projects and inspiring people to be found.
 

I have also started working on some Christmas Cards - never to early to start on these!! I think I have made about 15 or so now but these are some of my favourites and the ones that have been popular at the Idea Extravaganza Events. This one uses the new Be Merry Papers, Title and Layered Stickers from Creative Memories have to say this is one of the nicest Christmas range of products I have seen for a long time - love the traditional colours combined with  contemporary designs.....very nice!

 
....and this is my Mr Claus - again inspired by some paper-piecing ideas I have seen shared out in the paper craft world - this is a fun card for kids to make - I have used a combination of shimmer and embossed papers and on one of the cards I  added some plastic 3D google eyes for effect!


I have also been playing with some other Christmas Craft Projects so if you stay tuned - I will try and get around to photographing them to share here too..... but in the meatime I have some more Idea Extravaganza events coming up interstate that will keep me busy & away from my computer for awhile - but if you would like to follow my "escapades" you can join me at my Facebook page - I would love to have you there.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You've been are such a busy girl! Love these cards Chris, I'll be "casing" the Santa for sure!