Friday, September 17, 2010

Magnolia & Marker Madness !!

I haven't updated my blog for quite awhile - but I have been busy creating all sorts of things - I've taken up quilting, helped my niece with a special scrapbooking project and rediscovered the fun of cardmaking. Yes, my Copic Makers have been dusted off and placed back in a "high profile" position on the desk in my "happy room".... especially now that I have discovered Magnolia Stamps!! - I just love colouring in these cute images - these rubber stamps are designed in Sweden and are simply adorable! Here is a sample of the first cards I made with them.



This is "Pink Tilda with Heart" from the Pink Collection 2008 - The little wooden bench in this card is also a Magnolia stamp - love how the images can be seated!


A Happy Hello to 'brighten' your day!
"Tilda with 3 Flowers" from the Hoppy Easter Collection 2010



Japanese Tilda from the Bon Vogage Collection



This stamp is "Midsummer Tilda" from the FairyTale Collection - the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set I've had in my collection for sometime!!



This stamp is Christmas Party Tilda from the So Jolly Collection '09 - the "Merry Christmas" stamp is one I have in my collection but very rarely used - maybe that might change this year!!??! The background has been sponged with Ruby Red ink from Stampin' Up and some clear Kindy Glitter.

No comments: